Is your team missing deadlines? Are you keen to speed up the delivery of your digital projects? If the answer is yes, an API content management system (CMS) may be the answer.
With an API CMS, you can innovate more, focus better, and deliver projects faster using the technology of your choice. Plus, you can create compelling content and engaging personalized experiences across any device. What’s not to like?
If you want to deliver cutting-edge digital projects quickly, you’ll need an API CMS with features that are designed for developers, marketers, and the rest of your team. If you’re searching for an API CMS, check out these top six considerations. If you’ve already decided an API CMS is for you, read on to learn more about Kentico Cloud – the must-have API CMS that will help you deliver quality projects faster.
Kentico Cloud Has You Covered
Managing content is easy with the right API CMS. Collaborate together faster than ever before thanks to Kentico Cloud’s intuitive user interface, which lets you easily access the features you need. While developers are working on what they do best, marketers can quickly create and refine content in one place with features like Custom Roles and Workflows, Components, Revisions, and more.
- No more working in silos
- No more duplication of work
- Less inconsistencies
Plus, with Kentico Cloud, new features are always on the horizon. With Suggestion Mode right around the corner, content editors and reviewers will be able to suggest modifications to other contributors, who can then accept, decline, or comment on content. Keep an eye on the Product Roadmap to find out when new features like this are released.
Kentico Cloud is awesome for developers that are looking to streamline their content delivery. Kentico Cloud uses a global Content Delivery Network (CDN) that makes structured content and digital assets available on any channel in no time. So, as well as using your favorite programming language, tools, and the architecture of your choice, developers can deliver engaging personalized experiences across websites, applications, and more!
Not only that, Kentico Cloud seamlessly integrates with many third-party solutions. Integrating with search solutions, IoT (Internet of Things), forms, video channels, and others, is a neat way for developers to embed the functionality they need quickly and efficiently. The Kentico Cloud Extensions framework is also coming soon, which will help developers connect with other best-of-breed tools to customize the content authoring experience, making it even easier for teams to collaborate and deliver the projects they need.
It’s not just about features. Having a reliable team behind you is essential if you're looking to deliver your projects faster. With support teams across Europe, United States, and Australia, you’ll have peace of mind, always. Kentico Cloud support includes:
- Forums - Questions are actively answered by the community and Kentico staff.
- Chat - Message a Kentico Cloud expert straight from the Kentico Cloud app.
- Email - Questions are answered based on your plan. You'll get a swift response within a couple of hours or by the next business day.
- Phone – Talk to a friendly voice, and get the help you need.
- Dedicated Customer Success Managers are ready to guide you through the whole implementation when you choose a Business or Enterprise plan.
- Fast-track Onboarding is available for all Business and Enterprise Plan customers. There’s even an option to purchase Premium Support that guarantees an SLA for support-response time.
- Developer Hub - Learn quickly with tutorials and example code, check the API reference, and start developing your website or mobile application.
- Help Center – Onboarding made easy. Access best practices for creating and publishing your content, and more.
Embrace Kentico Cloud Today
If you’re looking for an alternative to a traditional CMS, you won’t be disappointed with Kentico Cloud. Check out real life case studies, and see how Kentico Cloud can help your team deliver projects faster. Alternatively, if you would like to get stuck in and explore the features for yourself, start a free 30-day trial.